Virtual Exchange with York University Canada
Virtual Journal Club with York University Canada for Bachelor Students
In the winter term 2020/21, we offer a virtual exchange with the economics department of York University, Canada.
During the virtual journal club, students complete weekly academic and general-audience readings on topics rotating across different subfields of microeconomics. Students will exchange ideas and reflections on the readings through an online discussion forum and in joint video conferences. Further details regarding the course are provided in the course description, which can be downloaded from below.
Weekly meetings take place on Thursdays, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
Certificate of Participation & Credit Transfer
- Certficate of participation after successful participation
- Credit transfer to your studies at LMU (Bachelor, 6 ECTS, VWL Wahlpflichtbereich) is possible
- Online Application Virtual Journal Club York University
- Application deadline: October 11th 2020, 11:00 pm
- If you are interested and have further questions regarding the course, please contact Prof. Matthias Lang (Matthias.Lang@econ.lmu.de).
- If you have any questions regarding the application or credit transfer etc., please contact Dr. Sarah Weise (firstname.lastname@example.org).